This Sea Swim is set on the famous Bournemouth Beach. It is perfect for those swimmers looking for that challenge. There are two options, a single lap of 2.5km or double it to 5km swim. There will be an ‘Aussie Exit’ for the 5km swimmers meaning you can take on fuel at our feed stop on the beach before you start your second lap.
Sunday 9th September 2018
- Custom medal for all finishers
- Race Registration opens from 6:30am
- No Entry on the day is available
- Everything you need will be in your race pack. These are picked up from Race Registration on race day. (lost chips will be charged at £25)
- Minimum Age to enter is 15 (ages as of 31st Dec 2018 for 2.5km)
- Swim Start and wave times will be released on the Monday before the event.
- Pre race email sent 4 weeks before the race (not received a copy? Please check your junk\spam folders)
- A DRAFT of the race program is available It is based on versions from previous years and will be updated when items are confirmed.
- Showers and W/Cs available.
Please note that you have 2.5 hours to complete the 5KM swim. If you have not started your second lap by 1.15 hours you will be asked to finish.
Wet suits are optional but you maybe asked to use a tow float if the weather dictates.
**please note that the swim course may change if sea conditions dictate**